- Dedication to leadership development, balanced with sports accomplishment
- Providing equal opportunity for all student-athletes
- Expectation of ethical behavior, fairness in competition, access to athletic scholarship, sportsmanship and leadership development
- At the core of all of this - character
NAIA National Office:
1200 Grand Blvd.
Kansas City, MO 64106
Each year prior to participation in intercollegiate competition, a team meeting will be held, and athletes will receive a copy of the "Summary of NAIA Regulations." Student-athletes will be required to do the following:
- Submit information relating to eligibility
- Give written consent to disclose education records to an authorized representative
- Give written permission to be tested for drugs
Failure to complete and sign the statement annually will result in ineligibility for participation in all intercollegiate competition.
AN NAIA STUDENT
- May compete during four seasons
- May compete during first 10 semesters
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours
- Must meet freshman and/or continuing eligibility rules
NAIA ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS
If a student-athlete does not meet the academic requirements, he or she will not be eligible to participate in intercollegiate athletics. Therefore, these requirements are critical to your continued athletic participation. If you have questions, please ask your coach or contact the Office of Athletics compliance or the Faculty Athletic Representative.