Compliance with NAIA rules is of the highest priority for our athletics program and institution. As a member of the NAIA, Georgia Gwinnett College is responsible for the actions of its coaches, student-athletes, faculty and staff, fans, boosters, alumni, and friends. We are committed to the principle of institutional control and operating our athletics program in a manner consistent with the letter and spirit of the NAIA and Georgia Gwinnett College regulations. This section will be used as a vehicle to express our athletics compliance office objectives. Please contact the athletics compliance office if you have any questions.
ATHLETICS COMPLIANCE OFFICE OBJECTIVES
- We support the office of athletics and the academic support unit.
- We will support the mission, values and vision of the office of athletics.
- We are dedicated to the integrity and success of the office of athletics.
- We will provide services to allow the office of athletics and GGC to succeed within the rules, while always maintaining institutional control of intercollegiate athletics.
► EDUCATIONAL FOCUS
- We will provide informative and timely education.
- We will utilize a variety of mediums to educate the staff.
- We will incorporate "real-life" examples.
- We will create and maintain an approachable environment for everyone to ask questions.
► EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
- We will communicate in an efficient, accurate and professional manner.
- We will continually work to improve our communication plans.